Riddleberger Brothers, Inc., founded in 1940 by Ike Riddleberger, Sr. and Roy Riddleberger, started as a small plumbing company located in Harrisonburg, Virginia. Through the years the company has seen many changes in the business and industry. Technology has continually advanced in mechanical contracting, and with these advances Riddleberger Brothers has adapted and evolved to stay current.
One thing that has remained constant at Riddleberger Brothers has been a commitment to providing quality work and excellent craftsmanship. The company leaders throughout our history have always instilled this dedication to quality, and our employees make that happen. Our seventy-five plus years in business is in large part due to the many dedicated employees who have worked here over the years. Many of the “old timers” laid the foundation for quality work and excellent craftmanship and passed it along to others.
This foundation is what makes Riddleberger Brothers the premier full-service plumbing, mechanical, service, controls and design-build company it is today.
Our customers trust us. We reinforce that trust by providing extensive resources that enable us to respond to our customers’ needs quickly. Our resources include:
- Extensive workforce and fully equipped vehicles
- Experienced and accurate estimating staff
- Professional Engineers
- LEED Accredited Professionals
- Energy Engineers
- Project Managers
- Cutting-edge technology
- In-house production – sheet metal shop, coil line and computer-controlled production machinery, plumbing shop, and piping fabrication shop
Riddleberger Brothers, Inc. is proud to be a part of the Shenandoah Valley and its surrounding areas. We think it’s important to support our community, not only to help our customers grow their businesses and facilities, but also to show our commitment and care for our hundreds of employees and their extended families that live in our community. In past years, we have supported local universities, community colleges, trade schools, and K-12 schools with student scholarships. We have donated material and labor for local projects, such as Habitat for Humanity, plumbing for a new shower house at the local Boy Scout council camp, and playground facilities for local schools. In addition, our employees have volunteered with the United Way Day of Caring at various non-profit organizations including an inter-generational day care facility, and our employees have supported many cancer and MS fundraisers. We also support a number of local organizations with corporate charitable giving each year. Riddleberger Brothers, Inc. strives to help make our community stronger and to make meaningful changes in the lives of those around us.
- Member of
- Associated General Contractors (AGC)
- American Society of Heating, Refrigerating and Air Conditioning Engineers, Inc. (ASHRAE)
- American Subcontractors Association (ASA)
- American Society of Plumbing Engineers (ASPE)
- Plumbing-Heating-Cooling Contractors National Association (PHCC)
- Association for Facilities Engineering (AFE)
- Refrigeration Service Engineering Society (RSES)